Arts Alive & Flicks in the Sticks is a charity that brings spectacular performances and big screen films to rural areas; contributing to healthy, happy, vibrant communities.
Around 50,000 people attend one of our events every year. However, ticket sales and public subsidy alone is not enough to pay for the work we do, meaning we must ask for help from Trusts & Foundations, Businesses and Individual Donors.
Would you like to invest in your community? If so there are a number of ways you can support Arts Alive – some of which won’t cost you a penny!
- Give a one off or regular donation online, we are grateful for any amount:
- Add a donation when you buy tickets online
- Shop at your favourite stores through EasyFundraising.com and nominate Arts Alive to receive their donation
- shop via Amazon Smile and nominate Arts Alive to receive their donation
- A Gift in Will – after you have looked after your loved ones, could you support Arts Alive with a gift in your will?
- Volunteer at one of our fundraising events – we love meeting new people!
Calling Businesses! - We can give you fantastic reach into rural areas. Call Ian to discuss advertising opportunities and sponsorship deals 01588 620883
For information or advice on any of the above please contact: [email protected]
Charity Name: Arts Alive
Address: Office 007, Enterprise House Station Street, Bishops Castle, Shropshire SY9 5AQ
Charity Registration Number: 1182373