A Bunch of Amateurs (15)

Director Andy Cadiff. Comedy


A fading LA action star (Burt Reynolds) finds himself caught between a rock and a Bard place after being duped into taking a gig as King Lear in Stratford, England. Problem is, this Stratford is not quite upon-Avon, but firmly placed in wet and muddy Suffolk. One-time Miss Moneypenny Samantha Bond is a firm but sweet director determined the play’s the thing in an undemanding comedy chosen for 2008’s Royal Film Performance. Also starring Imelda Staunton and Derek Jacobi.

Starring Burt Reynolds, Alexandra Weaver and Elesia Marie


Flicks Advisor (comments from our film promoters)

This is an excellent feelgood movie. 98% said what a great choice it was and how much they enjoyed. The other 2% said it was more like an Ealing comedy or a Carry On Film. Precisely. That is why it was good fun.

The film seemed to go down well with our audience.

An enjoyable british film!

Show More Comments